Friday, June 12, 2009

Bulls#*t, RealS#*t

So I feel like I been on house arrest all day, couldnt get out the crib... So I been in the crib all day, "Multi-tasking"...blowin it down, playin PS3 , and workin on music. Tryin to come up wit somethin, it seems like thats a portion of inspiration for me and my friends. I been doin a lot of thinkin and I cant let go of bein famous, its somethin about ppl knowin u lol. I kno I kno I havent made it yet but what road u think Im on, def not the one to failure. I continue to fight each and everyday to reach my goals and dreams. I refuse to fail and be unaccomplished u dig. This in itself to me is a fraction of Rockstar Livin and a huge one (no mo) at that. Havin it in ur mind is half the battle....Until next time, keep fightin Rockstarzzz.......Rockstarzzz, Its a Movement....

No comments:

Post a Comment