Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ROCKSTAR REcAp




sOOoOo
ITS 530 in the AM, Im still up and I have shit to do at 8....thats cRaAaaZZy.... Goodmornin internet world, how r u. This past weekend me and my fellow Rockstarzzz ventured off into the capital of this "so called" great country we call the US of A(its actually a pretty good country sometimes but anyway..). We started the weekend at Love Nightclub where COLLEGERADIO and ROCKSTARZZZ tend to really ROCK OUT!!! No tellin how many bottles was popped huh Ralphy Rose. DJ Tay James did his thing as always and u kno my man Blake Kelly def made the party pop. But see someone had been MIA and the Stunnahman made his infamous return this past weekend. Jo Stunnah decided to come out and bless us wit his presence and he's legal again too. U kno thats always good when ur drivin lol. Inhale, lonnnggg Exhale.... I jus had to take a breather, thats one hell of a combination u kno...A lot of Rockstar power u dig. Movin on, I woke up early Sunday mornin tryin to get some Jesus real talk especially after all that saturday debaughtery. I really wanted to go to church, I watched BET and whatever else I could find wit either preaching or singing goin on keep it G. Got my tan on a lil bit on top of the telly, me and the Stunnahman chopped it up wit a Russian(no she was somethin else, one of them weird named countries over there, i foget its the THC as always) then it was off the next hotel for check in. As it was gettin closer to party time we were bullshittin as usual in the room not tryin 2 move especially seein we had to be at Park early for the Lakers thrashing of Orlando lol, I told niggas mayne but nobody believed me. Momma told me aint no such thing as magic lol....Nevertheless as the game ended and the party popped, it really got crazy. Another Rockstar "WASTED" night but this time we were at Park. Blake Kelly, DJ Tay James, and DJ Money really turned the party out u dig. Idk, its somethin about when them 3 get together for a party and I make my cameos lol.... Video, comin soon on DJ Tay James Tv(youtube) and Blake KellyTV....HollywoodTV comin soon. As the night came to a conclusion after the many bottles that were popped. By the way I knew we were poppin crazy when it was a bottle of wine in the VIP, had to be jus for the hell of it. Yo No Se, I was wasted lol and niggas was mad(NOT FOREAL)....SO WHAT, I GET FUCKED UP LOL....Rockstar Lifestyle, might dont make it.....PARTY PARTY PARTY, LETS ALL GET WASTED. I didnt remember hardly anything the next day, hope no one Hangovered me lol. I cant at all leave out the $12 micky ds meal jus as breakfast started. 4 ppl, 6 sausage biscuits, 8 hashbrowns, 1 chicken biscuit w/cheese(Tay doesnt do sausage biscuits ppl) all before the crack of dawn. We made it in safely, was knocked, got up and got out of there. I made it back to the Newz safely and its time to prep for whats next....Draft Party @40/40 in NYC, BET Awards, and continuous weekends in the DMV....Chi-town I'll be back soon and Ima try 2 get the rest of the Rockstarzzz out wit me....




Well until next time, thanks for joinin in. Love God, Love Urself, and Love Livin..like a Rockstar that is....Rockstarzzz, Its a Movement....

No comments:

Post a Comment