Friday, June 12, 2009

Starting the day continuing from yesterday...


Whats up internet world, welcome to Connvos wit Rockstar Hollywood LUE. I finally decided include myself in the blog world and vice versa. Im startin my day wit mary jane and my main man Leon lovelace Perry aka Mr. I Got It. I.E.: Anybody that bang w/us: "Damn, i forgot the mild and I only got one dutch"...Leon: C'mon mayne, I got packs...u kno I got it" lol....Anybody that bang w/us: "The bud man aint answerin..." Leon pullin out a sandwich bag: "C'mon mayne, u kno i got it" lol "Lets get high"....Furthermore, Rockstarzzz is a Movement. For all of you that's wonderin whats that about, keep followin us (@hollywoodlue @leonlovelace @rockstarbk @djtayjames @poloholmes @jostunnah @markthemogul...for all "My Twiggas" everywhere). We're really just tryin 2 get our Drake on and be successful. We want it all foreal; music, movies, tv, runways, mags, talent agencies, and parties..."Entrepreneurship Mayne" Rockstar Music Goup, CollegeRadio, and GradeA..."The Grade is A and we not C'in yall nooooo more". The sitcom is comin soon so be on the lookout cause its gonna be crazy. DJ Tay James is bangin out mixtape after mixtape and the party scene is really on smash AND gettin bigger. Blake Kelly and Jo Stunnah; MUSIC & PERSONALITY....ENOUGH SAID... Mark Jackson, the super producer doin his thizzle. Cant forget my man, the man Jtinsley nor will I ever leave out the Rockstar beatmaker himself, YA MONEY. Im just tryin 2 do everything; Act, Model, and Rap= Mr Triple Threat lol...The tru definition of I want it all....Well until next time, Welcome & Thanks for Joining In.


This was jus the beginning of Rockstar Convos wit Hollywood LUE, Holla @me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment